Sunday, February 21, 2010

Some Current Projects

Current projects:

This one I've been working on forever and have no idea of what it will turn out to be.  It is a 2 needle netting strap.  I just really like the colors and pattern--I think it looks very ethnic.  I learned the stitch as a Russian beadwork technique, but am not sure if it originated in Russia or another area.

 


I usually have some sort of bead crochet project in the works because it is so portable.  This is my current one.  I believe this will end up being another lariat.  I'm making it with 9/0 3-cut seed beads on cotton thread.


 
  

This is another project that I've been working on forever. It is made out of Delica seed beads and pink opal gilt-lined seed beads in a netting stitch.  I believe this one will also turn out to be a lariat, although I'm not sure how I'm going to finish the ends.

 

No comments: