Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Facebook and Organizing

I finally decided to step into the 21st century and join Facebook.  I made a business page for SPD and then some type of glitch made it inaccessible unless I was logged in to FB.  I used FB help center last night and it appears to be fixed--Hooray!!!!  Now my "Follow me on Facebook" button actually works!

In other news, I did a complete rearrangement/cleaning of my studio area this weekend.  It was very disorganized due to too many creative impulsing all at once--I guess not a bad thing!  One of my cabinets was blocking a window and I wanted more light in the room.  Everything is still not quite put back together, but I really like the arrangement of my work area.

Since I was doing lots of cleaning this weekend, here is a photo I found of a custom jewelry set I made for a friend for a St. Patrick's Day Ball.  Hopefully a pattern will soon follow!

No comments: