Monday, May 17, 2010

Bead Class!

Exciting news!  I get to teach a bead class!  I haven't taught one since Hurricane Katrina flooded the local shop where I used to teach in Gulfport, MS.  Gerry of ClayDesignsbyglee is the organizer of this class and I am very happy she has given me this opportunity.

Details:

Jeweled Honeycomb Bracelet Workshop
Date: June 12, Saturday
Location:
June Bugs Checkered Cupboard
120 W Canal St, #B
39466- 4508 Picayune, MS
(601) 798-2226

Time: 11-3pm
Cost: $30 plus supplies*

Another version of the Jeweled Honeycomb Bracelet: Vineyard:

 


I haven't managed a post in the last 2 weeks due to a hectic work schedule resulting from the Deepwater Horizan oil spill.  I've been doing tons of field work and have been completely worn out in the evenings.  As of today, we have small tar balls washing up on MS beaches and barrier islands.  We don't have an oil slick in the area, which, for the moment, is very lucky.

No comments: